Retreat to paradise through these easy steps!
1. Upon arrival at Astoria Palawan, you will be endorsed to the security guard for vehicle disinfection, temperature check, shoe sanitation, and hand sanitation. Only guests with a temperature of 37.5°C and below will be allowed entry.
2. Afterwards, you will be asked to register for a contact-tracing QR code through the StaySafe.ph app or website. If you have already registered beforehand, just present your generated Staysafe.ph QR code along with your S-Pass QR code for verification.
3. You will then be accommodated by our Guest Service Agent (GSA) for check-in. Once our GSA has confirmed your booking, your baggage will be taken by the bellman inside your room, if need be.
4. You will find the registration form and key card outside your room. Upon room entry, the infographics of the safety protocols will be displayed on the TV screen for your guidance.
5. Once you have already settled inside your room, expect to receive a courtesy call from our Guest Service Agent (GSA). A cellphone number or Facebook messenger account will be provided for internal communication during your stay.
6. Our breakfast is only available for in-room service. To check our New Normal procedures for in-room and dining services, kindly refer to guidelines below.